Supergirl

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Supergirl

Postby Zen » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:28 am

Well, I finally got around to starting this series and so far it is really quite good. The main reason for my interest is the fact that it, eventually, delves into LGBT story-lines in a way that few other network TV shows have done before. (I have seen far to much about the story-line of season 2 on Tumblr... Sadly, season 2 isn't available yet on Netflix! GRRRRR!)

I'm enjoying the first season though...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin

Return to “Nerd Talk”