The media is the problem too

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stan
Ninja Carpenter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The media is the problem too

Postby Stan » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:08 am

Here's a cute video that covers some of the things I've said at various places. It turns out that I'm apparently in agreement with Noam Chomsky and his book Manufacturing Consent. The video shows 12 and 20 sided dice and the animation reminds me of The Yelllow Submarine so it must be on to something.

Return to “Nerd Talk”