Preparing for next puzzle series.

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Preparing for next puzzle series.

Postby FlameBlade » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:51 pm

Just wanted to test a few things, as I wanted to make some design changes.

1. Competition doesn't seem to be that fun when the puzzles can be harder.
2. Instructions might be more useful, and I probably should clue you guys in better.
3. And to save time, and make it easier to check answers, I am considering using MD5 hash of the solution. That's where I want to test you. There are several sites out there.

http://www.miraclesalad.com/webtools/md5.php

The idea being, you input in a word, all uppercase, and hit md5 button to create a hash.

Examples:

KYLE yields: dcfa7d03482b8c9d9af31d4972ba3968
MIKE yields 94f4a1c41b8358205fdc712dd5f12dc8

Please note that it is super case sensitive. Also if you hit return, it will be included in the hash. So, be careful when inputting. Do you think these could work out?
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Preparing for next puzzle series.

Postby Kyle » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:25 am

Yup. I'm game.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Re: Preparing for next puzzle series.

Postby Eliahad » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:23 pm

Do it! Do it!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “The Gaming Table”