Marvel Puzzle Quest

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Marvel Puzzle Quest

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:12 pm

Who plays this? Are you in an alliance? Can I join your alliance? Or should I create a Nerd Pride Radio alliance?
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Re: Marvel Puzzle Quest

Postby FlameBlade » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:32 am

Tell me more...
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:03 pm

It's basically just a match three style game a la (so I've heard) Candy Crush and Bejeweled. But it's got Marvel Super Heroes! And it's free.
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:20 pm

If you ask me, the best match 3 style is You Must Build A Boat. It's incredibly slick, and an upgrade of '10000000' which is basically match 3 with rpg elements.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:15 pm

If any of you play this, and have leveled up to the point you can join an alliance, search for NerdPrideRadio (one word). I'm the commander. Let's earn rewards for free together.

Return to “The Gaming Table”