PB3: Commie Mutant Traitor

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PB3: Commie Mutant Traitor

Postby Cazmonster » Sat May 07, 2016 10:02 am

I'm putting this out there to find out if people would like to play a spin on Werewolf set in Alpha Comlex.

It's a party game where a few of the players are Traitors and everone is a Citizen.

Each round is split into two phases.
Phase A: The Citizens choose one of the players to 'report' as a Traitor. The Traitor is then taken out of the game.
Phase B: The Traitors choose in secret one of the Citizens to kill. That Citizen is taken out of the game.

If the Citizens manage to take out all the Traitors, Alpha Complex is saved and the Citizens win.
If the Traitors manage to outnumber the Citizens, Alpha Complex falls and the Traitors win.

Let me know if this sounds like fun.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Re: PB3: Commie Mutant Traitor

Postby Cazmonster » Sat May 07, 2016 10:04 am

There are additional roles I can introduce.
The Vulture can protect one Citizen from Traitor death per Round B.
The High Programmer can learn the identity of one Citizen per Round B.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat May 07, 2016 10:41 am

First impression: reminds me a lot of the hero battles Mike would periodically host on the old boards. I'm up for giving it a go, as long as it's a relatively low time investment.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sat May 07, 2016 11:10 am

I'm hoping to be able to do a 'day' per week. Give all the Citizens the work week during Phase A and the Traitors the weekend for Phase B.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:56 am

I'm in! :banana:
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:12 am

Ronster - awesome. Now to figure out how to get other people to play.

Seriously, this will take maybe an hour a week of discussion for all y'all.

Return to “The Gaming Table”