Saturday Night Fights

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stan
Ninja Carpenter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Saturday Night Fights

Postby Stan » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:23 pm

I think I have enough energy to run a game but not weekly. Probably not even biweekly. Monthly on Roll20 sounds like a good target. But trying to remember what happened a month ago and keep up momentum is hard. So, one shots might be better. That would also allow me to use up adventure ideas at a reasonable pace.

The setup would be something like this. A couple of weeks ahead of time, I announce the adventure. If enough people are for it, we give it a go. If you are busy that weekend or the game doesn't excite you, don't sweat it; it's not a regular game where your character needs to be there. Most games would have both pregens and chargen instructions, depending on how you roll. Most of the rules will be standard games or ultra lights.

Ideas I have so far:
Starfinder, rescue passengers on a transport before the pirates can sell them to the Eoxians.

Pathfinder, huge battle in part of the city. But you're 1st level teenagers stuck babysitting. Then stuff happens and you're the most adult people around.

Set in the Inked universe (comic characters come to life) ultra light rules.

Pockets Full of Adventure (pocketmod game in micro-planes)

Call of Cthulhu

1935e - stripped down classless D&D 5e set in the 1930s'

Maybe give some simple games like Broadsword or Lady Blackbird a try.

I might start as early as November or as late as February. Would anyone be interested and available to play some of the time?

Return to “The Gaming Table”