[Pathfinder] Help build the Posse

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
El Jefe
Cleric Thief
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Pathfinder] Help build the Posse

Postby El Jefe » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:16 pm

So, I'm going to be using a cast of about 12 NPCs that are going to become a stable for my Wrath of the Righteous group to rotate for usage. And I figured I'd open it up to some outside input, if anyone is so inclined. I don't need full on characters, but they're welcomed if someone is so inclined.

Wrath of the Righteous focuses on Mendev, the country of Golarion that sits closest to the Worldwound, an open portal to the Abyss. The land surrounding the Worldwound has been overrun by a literal demonic horde, and the entire ecology of that region of the world has shifted because of its influence. The campaign itself focuses in on darker subject matter with a whole of lot of stories about possible redemption and reclamation. As for my own personal tastes here, I'm looking for NPCs that can help to support the larger group without taking as active a role as a PC would. I'm also looking for NPCs that stand out here, for whatever reasons works for that character. That means my goal is to find the bizarre, the strange, the esoteric, the weird angles that character ideas can create.

I'll get into some more details on what is already covered, but I wanted to throw this up here for others to contribute in the meantime, if the mood strikes. Full characters (I'm currently looking at 3 levels of non-NPC character classes for the NPCs), stubs, random ideas, all are welcome. I have no real restrictions on race. Roughly, I'm looking at 2 to 4 NPCs (in each category) who roughly break down into the categories of combat assistance (probably more of a focus on ranged, as melee is pretty well covered), support tasks, healing and restoration, and miscellaneous.
The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Re: [Pathfinder] Help build the Posse

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:28 pm

Goroth is an orc, an old cantankerous dabbler in forces well beyond his mien. Years ago, he managed to summon a single Dretch from the boundless Abyss. The thing managed to slip Goroth's control, only to learn that it was bound to this realm by the orc's life. Now, they have a warped father son relationship.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Re: [Pathfinder] Help build the Posse

Postby El Jefe » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:53 pm

The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"

Return to “The Gaming Table”