Save Nerd Pride Network: Pitch me a podcast

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Save Nerd Pride Network: Pitch me a podcast

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:39 am

Hi Guys,

I haven't been on the boards in MONTHS! MONTHS! I'm not really on now, I'm hella busy, but my brain won't shut up, this is annoying as all heck. Anyway. I was thinking about Mike's complaining about the lack of podcasts on the network and I thought of a "game" of sorts. (Even though I know that there are at least 2 podcasts that are in the process of being created). I remembered a pod-o-matic (I think) question about picking out podcasts for the nerd pride members who have gone to GenCon. The idea Mike suggested for me was awesome, but I don't think I could ever do it (not enough contacts). I propose that we make a reply to this post with several fun/interesting/cool/weird facts about us and our interests and then the other members suggest a podcast they would listen to based on those for the person to do. Does this even makes sense?

Anyway, obviously, being concise is not one of my strong suits.
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!

Return to “The Gaming Table”