Over the Edge

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Over the Edge

Postby akiva » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:59 am

On Saturday I started an Over the Edge game (using Fate Core for system) with some friends, and it went really well. I love how Fate encourages players to be proactive. And the players got really into the weirdness of the setting. I hope we can sustain this campaign.

OtE is one of my favorite settings, too.
Reel on a repeating loop
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Re: Over the Edge

Postby Phoebe » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:09 pm

Have not heard of this one before!
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Re: Over the Edge

Postby akiva » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:39 am

Reel on a repeating loop

Return to “The Gaming Table”