Animal Crossing

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Animal Crossing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:22 pm

I'm sorry if we already have another topic started for this, but is anyone else playing the new Animal crossing? And more importantly do you have peaches or pears? Lol, just kidding, but really? I think Eli is playing?

My poor husband being trapped in the house with me had to listen to about an hour long master's thesis on the way a debate among 19th century Japanese economic philosophers manifests itself in the value system presented in the game. I'm kind of obsessed with the game and I definitely love it. I'm mad because everyone is far away and I want them to bring me the device. We are supposed to have more than one device, where is the other one?

Anyway I think the latest new AC got rid of some of the things I found most annoying about City folk, and added a bunch of things I find delightful. Most importantly, The mileage plus nook program nook miles whatever that's called, is designed to destroy the ocd mind. I have never played a more addictive game except maybe the first times I played SimCity or Tetris. Like we have to go all the way back to Tetris to get something as horribly addictive as this. I started less than 72 hours ago and I've gotten to the point where I just bury money all over for my children and buy all the town decor. We don't even have all our residents yet, but we get a new one each day, and of course we are awaiting KK slider at the end of this. It's my reason for going on. We have Raymond. I don't know how you get Raymond to come but if you have a chance to get Raymond you really need him. My best friend is an octopus, sigh. The first time I went to a remote island it turned out to be the tarantula island and I had to get my kid to come do it for me because the tarantulas in the game scare me. We made hundreds of thousands of bells on that day.

Return to “The Gaming Table”