Alignment

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Alignment

Postby bralbovsky » Tue May 19, 2020 4:01 pm

Whenever I answer a detect alignment, for as long as I can recall, I've offered Church of England or Law Enforcement as my typical answers for CE and LE.

Am I the only DM that does this? I don't recall ever being clever enough to have invented it. Does anyone know what source I might have received the osmosis?
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Re: Alignment

Postby Phoebe » Tue May 19, 2020 6:28 pm

I have never heard of this before and have no knowledge of how chaotic the Church of England might be, but Henry's reign was probably a rather chaotic roller coaster, so maybe if we think of it as an essential foundation?

Return to “The Gaming Table”