[The Jeweled Heart]

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [The Jeweled Heart]

Postby Elle » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:51 am

Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
TheMaster
Happy Medium
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby TheMaster » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:43 pm

Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:19 pm

I am going to follow Stan's lead and post my characters backstory as it pertains to The Jeweled Heart:

Myrdinn Clevertongue’s family has lived in Entremont as long as he has ever known. He has never been more than a few kilometers out of town. Growing up, he tried to stay out sight because he didn’t want any trouble to find its way to him. Over time, he developed the ability to talk his way out of any situation, allowing him to resort to violence only as a last measure. He relies heavily on this talent with regard to his enemies, but prefers to make friends instead.

He spends most of his time in the tavern, sitting, drinking ale (which has been hindered by current circumstances), and learning as much about the people around him as possible. He refers to himself as an observer, keeping a careful eye on his surroundings and the general goings on around him. Because of this, he is often able to instinctively sense even the slightest shift in the atmosphere of an interaction. He is highly empathetic, and has a general gift for predicting behavior as well. As an observer, Myrdinn prides himself on being able to discern the intrinsic worth of the people he encounters. He is very loyal to his little town, and will stop at nothing to help its people find their way out of this potentially detrimental situation.
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:04 pm

I really hate not being able to see anything on Google Drive while at work. Can't wait to see what has happened since I was on last night.
Pdyx
Pastry Artisan

Postby Pdyx » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:47 pm

I'm so sorry that I fell down on being a part of this. My wife got real sick when this started with the flu and I never got finished up on my character and I want to apologize for that, and I'm glad it's going well, and sorry not to be a part of it.
Pdyx
Pastry Artisan

Postby Pdyx » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:45 pm

Also, I can't send PMs yet or I would have replied to yours Elle.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:50 pm

Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:36 pm

Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:43 pm

Finally back from my little vacation. Time to post!
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:08 am

I will post some more when I get home. I speed read through all the new content this morning. Pretty interesting development. Can't wait to see it played out.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:37 pm

Ok, new character sheet will be added to the PCs shortly; I'll bring us all in from hunting and gathering to the point of meeting up in town, and then it's up to you what happens next! If people want to go backfill dialogue or whatever, I'll leave it open for a while.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:18 pm

Good to hear. I kindof got lost. I see posts from the hunting group above and below the supply group.

I will reread it and see if I can find something for Sorrow to add.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:49 pm

Sure, what you are doing is great. We had a little awkwardness because the player who is starting up with Petunia was supposed to come in during the hunt, but then didn't have time to post anything while everyone else was moving forward with their actions. So we can figure out what she and the others say to one another, and whether she follows you all back to town. I'm assuming she will do this and join you all on the venture to Beryl's, but who knows.

Yeah and, let me add, I don't know if it's going to work out with Petunia or not. We'll just see how it goes, I guess.
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:47 am

The images continue to add to the ambience. The goat house has been my favorite.

Kyle, are you sure your character is Alexis the Loquacious?
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:43 am

Thanks, y'all have a few more of those coming soon! (Images, I mean, not goat houses. Though one never knows!)

I'm still puzzling over what to do with Rocky. What is s/he it capable of? Would it intervene in G's life much the way that e.g. Mora's fox would try to warn her of danger or occasionally investigate things on its own?
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:02 am

Here's the text for the druid archetype Elemental Ally:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-cl ... -archetype

So Rocky is a cross between an animal companion and a summoner's eidolon. So it has the Lassie level intelligence of an animal companion and would behave about the same.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:51 pm

Excellent, that helps. I am completely down in the weeds of work until... infinity. So we shall see how it goes. If I am able to make it to Runelords tonight, I'll post a little on the side when it's not my turn.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:10 pm

We'll take things easy over the next day or two. I've got some things I'd like to add tonight as I can.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:04 pm

Just in case anyone needs the current link from here, we have finished off document 2 and are on to . My players are pretty much the bestest ever, so I hope they make it through document 3 alive! [Is that too much ominous foreshadowing, do you think?]
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:56 pm

Return to “The Gaming Table”