[The Jeweled Heart]

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: [The Jeweled Heart]

Postby Kyle » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:19 pm

Holy hell. Sorry. I forgot about this. That sucks. I'll catch up today and tomorrow.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Elle » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:24 pm

Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:56 pm

Excited to be back at work so I can get some things updated tonight.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:52 pm

Wow, Stan, I'm curious how you were able to get a +9 bonus to your perception skill at first level? You have the 1 skill rank, +3 for your WIS modifier, and +2 for your alertness feat. Where does the other +3 come from? You used Hero Lab to create your character, so I don't doubt the math is correct. I'm just curious what trait or feat you have that seems to have brought some of your skills so high at such a low level, so I can use it with some of my next characters.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:24 pm

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:16 pm

Don't know how I forgot about the bonus for class skills. That's what I get for creating my characters in Hero Lab so often.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:20 am

Regarding Petunia: she is supposed to be a half-orc raised in a cave by an orc mother, so she's not entirely socialized the way the rest of the party has been. She could be a useful aide (basically, she's a big fighter character) but I don't know whether you will all get along with one another. I mentioned that if Petunia really doesn't like the other members of the party or want to hang around them, then "role-playing" wise she would probably just go back home and resume her hunting plans. But hopefully the possibilities of mutual benefit will result in some sort of rapprochement. Who knows.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:17 am

She just needs a good wack on the head ;)
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:02 am

TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:19 am

Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Mon May 02, 2016 12:00 pm

Guys- I hate to do this, but I'm out. The reason is that I'm an asshole and unreliable and a jerk. I'm really, really sorry and don't want anyone to think my decision is based on the game or how anyone's played-- it's great and yall did great. I'm just too busy and too lazy. I'm really sorry.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon May 02, 2016 3:22 pm

It's okay, you are not any of those things - or if you are, it has nothing to do with the game! If you have more time later, you're always welcome to drop back in. Trust that I understand, because the events of my life are going rather poorly right now and are going to continue going poorly for at least a few more weeks. I am alienating everyone I know due to neglect and general lack of patience.

Anyway, because work will be keeping me separate from Petunia's player, I hope to continue keeping in touch with him via the game and hopefully I'll be able to update it at least every day. Just so everyone knows, this week and weekend and next week are likely to be CRAZY busy for me and I might not be able to do everything I'd like to with the game. I'll try to keep poking it forward though, and after that it should be easier to maintain every day.
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Tue May 10, 2016 11:18 am

Can't wait to see where you take us when you return! You are very missed! Hope you are having fun, but since i saw the word work... probably not.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue May 10, 2016 11:37 am

I am back and it is almost lunchtime. I may just make it be lunchtime!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue May 10, 2016 2:25 pm

I finally updated everything - let me know if I left out any "loot" from the "loot list". I should be able to do this more regularly now that I'm back from long work trip when I couldn't really check at all.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Wed May 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Sorry I have been out of touch. Work and not work decided to kick me in the face the last three or four days.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed May 18, 2016 11:06 pm

Same here. I have been passing out in evenings when I would normally update!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:25 am

Hey my wonderful players, I'm so sorry about the long delay in posting in the game.
I need to be able to get on a desktop computer but have had problems with all of them this week. And now today my desktop computer is working beautifully and my child is using it because I am presently unable to see. I will be back at it by this afternoon I hope - see you then.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:12 pm

Uh, why are you unable to see? And yet you are posting on the boards?! You're some sort of oracle, aren't you?!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:30 pm

I have a number of questions about this myself!

:horrified:

Return to “The Gaming Table”