[The Jeweled Heart]

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [The Jeweled Heart]

Postby Elle » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:53 pm

Hello there, lovely players. I'm sorry I've been so out of it lately - things here ramped up enormously in terms of visitors, events, and activities, not to mention that my in-house computer guy has been working on the computers. So usually all I have on me to post with is my phone, which works poorly for the game docs. It is going to be like this until about July 4, at which point I should have normal periods of sitting around with a computer again.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
TheMaster
Happy Medium
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby TheMaster » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:19 am

I will be on ready to post tonight. anyone else?
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:35 am

Me too, thanks for your patience, everyone. I should be able to resume normal activities henceforth. We are about 1/3 of the way done with what was pre planned. If you have any comments or preferences going forward, please let me know.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:21 pm

Mora found y'all something with her hot dice - I thought this was posted before, but apparently not. :brickwall:
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:39 am

So is this dead?
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:19 am

I think we hit a kind of snowball-effect where I had trouble making regular updates, which in turn made players less likely to expect updates and therefore less likely to check in, and then it slides into the dead zone! My husband has reached a point of being so busy at work that he just cannot possibly do this and I don't want to pester him about it, so we should simply carry his person along as a kind of hired-muscle/blades NPC (and, uh, she'll probably be less troublesome to the PCs if I decide what she does!).

So here are a few options. Right now we're in section 4 and there are a few more planned-out sections for a bit of a dungeon-crawl in the mountain effort, followed by whatever denouement is required (depends what happens inside!). We could keep going, which I would like to try. If we do I should set certain days when I'm going to post something new regardless of who has replied. Then everyone will know that at least some regular progress is taking place. This would help me too, because in very busy weeks I end up doing most internet stuff on my phone, and that works poorly for making edits in Drive. Updating on certain pre-set days (e.g. Tuesday, Friday, Sunday) when I could more reliably sit at a computer would be good and maybe restore predictability and regularity.

On the other hand, if everyone else is insanely busy and having a hard time keeping contributions regular, then I understand and don't want to push you. We can pick this up whenever it's a good time again.

So if at least a couple of you want to recharge with a schedule (i.e. I will post on Tues/Fri/Sun come hell or high water or no replies), let me know and we'll do this thing, and if not, that is ok.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:10 am

I'm okay with continuing.
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:27 pm

I'm still up for it. I like the story and the writing. But it feels like Tahlvin and I are the only active players; characters without players are weighing things down. Poke Caz and Master to starting checking in again.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:09 am

Yeah - I can get Sorrow going again. I will post tomorrow during my work shift. Tonight is bogus as crap.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:37 am

If I have a schedule I try and post, but i'm going through life stuff right now and it is a bit difficult to get on the drive and post at times. It would be much easier if i could access it at work =( although :horrified: :horrified: :horrified: .... that just sparked an idea... I may email it to myself every few days and work on it outside of the drive and then add it when i get home... :) MMMMM that could possibly work :banana: :banana: :banana:
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:22 am

OK, update posted, ready to move along by Friday. I plan to post on Friday, Sunday, and Tuesdays, at least a little bit - if it works out that I can do more, great, but maybe not. Intended to post last night and then passed out fully clothed upon the bed - sorry about that. Bad night, was exhausted!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:14 pm

Posted update and will add more today and/or tomorrow... poor Girda.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:18 am

???
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:28 pm

Suggestion: things are trickling along slowly and people might want more energies to devote to Stan's new game. Should we pause here for a little while as Stan gets his game up and running? The most active players here are involved in that one too. We could take a temporary break and return at this juncture. We lost one player (permanently) and possibly another, so it’s down to the three of you. I don’t mind playing along with an NPC who is mostly going to be blades for fighting, but I’d rather get Myrdinn back on board or solicit for another player to drop into that spot. If you do NOT want to do this, let me know.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:34 pm

I'm not in Stan's other game, but I'll go with whatever the others vote to do.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:03 pm

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were in Stan's! I am confused. But I'll let him and Caz consider this because they're launching something.
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:34 pm

I can multitask. I just need to finish a few things to start on the other thing.

I thought my asthma had been worse for the last month. No. mild pneumonia.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:12 am

Ok, no problem, I'll post up more stuff later this week; right now things are going poorly.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:35 am

Things continue to go poorly. I have no time to sit down uninterrupted in front of my computer, and if I do get some, I have ten other things that must happen first. Hopefully this bad period subsides tomorrow or Saturday.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:36 am

I'm patient. Take the time you need.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “The Gaming Table”