Bundle of Holding: Dungeon Crawls

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bundle of Holding: Dungeon Crawls

Postby akiva » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:47 am

Over at , there's a good deal on a number of Dungeon Crawl Classics. These are the original ones, written for D&D 3.X, not the new ones for a different game. I think this means that they're basically compatible with Pathfinder.

I hear that the adventures in the basic option are quite good, while the ones in the advanced option are more hit or miss. I bought at the basic level.
Reel on a repeating loop

Return to “The Gaming Table”