Stranded... On Planet Seven!

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stranded... On Planet Seven!

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:53 pm

"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Re: Stranded... On Planet Seven!

Postby Stan » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:38 am

It sounded intriguing before. Now, it sounds totally awesome. The strong theme will make the goals and rules easier to grasp.

I believe all art made before 1923 and stuff from authors who died prior to 1946 should be public domain, which should cover quite a bit of early planetary romance.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Re: Stranded... On Planet Seven!

Postby Cazmonster » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:28 pm

Notes from my prototype playtest this morning.

A. Playing out six stacks for each player is much easier than having to play out the whole 25x3 stack world every game.

1. Players can put their meeples on any of the tiles at the start of each turn. There will be a first player marker so each player has a chance to put down meeples first. If you don't allocate enough meeples to flip a card, they stay there until the next turn. This means they might wind up the victim of a rampaging predator or other threat on the next turn.

2. The winning round happens when someone finds the warp device or launches their ship. If anyone else manages to get their ship launched or the device found, then compare their surviving meeples. If that's still a tie, then compare how many challenges each player has.

3. I want table talk/trading. I think at the beginning of each round, players can trade resources or meeple labor as they see fit.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “The Gaming Table”