Calendar (Summer/Fall 2017)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Summer/Fall 2017)

Postby Zen » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:45 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:55 am

Tomorrow night is the night! Eldthor is no longer under nefarious influences, or at least no more nefarious than usual, and we have a lot of Thassilonian lore to catch up on, don't we?!?!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:00 pm

I have dress for La Boheme so I won't be there tomorrow. Apologies!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:02 pm

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:28 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:57 am

Tonight? Yes? I'm so happy. But please forgive if I pass out at some point. Lately I have been falling asleep unintentionally the minute I get seated in a dark room. The candle has been burnt on the ends, middle, inside parts, and parts leftover as drippings when it was made.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:53 am

Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:01 am

Did we win?
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:15 am

DMDarcs won. We questioned a corpse, and DMDarcs handily won the exchange. DMDarcs is awesome, and we all bow down to his powers!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:22 am

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:58 am

Tomorrow night is supposed to be the night, but I understand if DMDarcs and Mrs. Darcs need to skip due to the death in the family (Pat's uncle, I assume from the obituary he posted on Facebook). Or if he needs to play as a distraction from real life, that's understandable. Let us know, if you get a chance.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:09 am

So sorry to hear about Pat's uncle... Let us know Pat and SB! Whatever you feel is needed...
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:02 pm

We're on for Thursday night. I'm just hoping I can get the music boosters meeting that night done in a reasonable amount of time.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:06 am

Tonight we commence our glorious fifth year as a successful remote gaming group, moving at the blistering pace of slightly more than a month of game time per calendar year. (From our beginning at the Swallowtail Festival all the way to some uncertain, to me at least, date in mid-Abadius, having blazed through Rova, Lamashan, Neth, and Kuthona.)

Much has happened. Our characters have grown, met new, interesting people... and killed many of them... befriended some... Some friends have left us... Others have joined... We have all gotten stronger and more capable!

Here's to continuing our journey together!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:28 am

WOOT!! Happy anniversary to us!!
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Hey everyone, I probably won't make it tonight. I have to get some things taken care of before I fly out early tomorrow morning. I know that I haven't been able to be super consistent, but I've had fun at every session I've been to, and this has helped me deal with more than a few things in my life in ways I can't really quite describe. So, thank you for everything. Pat, you're awesome. (The rest of you are awesome, too, but come on, it's DMDarcs!!!)
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:46 am

Tonight's the night! Ancient white dragon vs. The Company of the Rusty Dragon! Steel cage death match!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:30 am

Here's hoping the "death" part is one sided!

EDIT: OOOH! New avatars... I like!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:14 pm

We're not playing tonight are we? Just realized it was a Thursday. Yep that's about where I'm at.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:47 pm

Nope. On the 14th.

Return to “Runelords”