Calendar (Summer/Fall 2017)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Summer/Fall 2017)

Postby Phoebe » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:10 pm

Sure, late hour isn't a problem for me. My sleep schedule is crap anyway. But if you do want to adjust earlier at some point to spare the easterly-living / earlier-rising people, fine with me too.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Eliahad » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:17 pm

Yeah, the hour doesn't really mean that much to me, I think. Because the way it usually works, if I have a rehearsal, I can't be there anyway. So if it's a little easier to start an hour earlier, that's fine!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:24 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:20 pm

I will try to be on between 9 and 9:30 EST to answer any individual questions people may have.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:49 am

So... tonight, eh?
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:34 am

Yes! A violent send off for my sinus surgery tomorrow!
Last edited by Tahlvin on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:49 am

We'll be sure to knock the snot out of you!
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:49 am

Good luck, tomorrow, Tahlvin!

I have rehearsal tonight and it's taking me a long time to get home from it, so I don't think I'll be able to jump on before everyone is gone, but I'll try!
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:16 pm

Hey everybody -

Just a reminder that we're on for this Thursday, at the one hour earlier time. Thanks!

*woof*
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:18 pm

Yay!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:12 pm

Double yay!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:01 am

Was not aware we were doing the one hour earlier thing, but that works out great for me!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:45 pm

I will be there... I will not wear bells, but possibly some sort of chime.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:49 am

I don't mind meeting earlier; being late last time was simply a function of having a crazy life, having to work late, which pushes back everything else that absolutely has to get done. There's no predicting other than to say this is not going to improve until Dec. 28, on our current schedule. Life circumstances are going to be extremely tricky until them. My schedule-book is solid ink.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:44 am

So... Dates going forward at the moment are:
October:
10/19

November:
11/02
11/16
11/30

December:
12/14
12/28

January:
01/11
01/25

These seem pretty convenient, as they avoid falling on any of the major holidays directly, with the closest being 12/28, which is the mid-point between Christmas and New Year's. Probably the best option really.... (It also was my father's birthday, which I always thought would have sucked for him as a kid and I think his parents kind of tried to make it up to him by giving him something at his brother's birthday in March, at least in years when they could afford it, after the Great Depression and all... but the whole having your birthday and Christmas in the same week thing would blow when you're in elementary school! But I digress...)

Just thought I'd get the dates out there in case anyone had issues and we needed to prep for them...
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:08 pm

I'm in my busy season, so there will be Thursdays that I can't do. That's just the way it is. Next week? The 19th, however? I can do that one. :D
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:23 am

Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:49 am

Woo hoo! It occurred to me that we were so wrapped up in the messages that we found that we completely forgot to check the spellcaster guy for tasty, tasty, loot.

First thing on my schedule tonight!

See you all then!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:15 am

I'll definitely be there, hopefully on time. It's my daughter's 18th birthday today, so we may be going out for dinner, but we should be done in time for me to be there.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:27 pm

Sorry I have been late and dysfunctional lately. Life has been crazy lately, with stressful things that also distract me from being fully mentally present when the game is going on. I haven't really been playing the character like it should be happening. I'm sorry about that and hopefully by December 28 at a minimum you get a functioning player back.
:brickwall:

Return to “Runelords”