Important Links

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Important Links

Postby Eliahad » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:17 pm

"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zen » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:19 pm

Kailianna's level 14 sheet is at the link below:

It's the same one that it's been at, but I think it needs to be updated on the first post.
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:35 am

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:05 am

Are you sure that doesn't last 20 hours? 2 hours/level... If you can cast two of those per day, I think we can survive 4 hours outside of the bubble... maybe... Or if you can cast four of them, we can just keep going and going like energizer bunnies! (My husband is awesome!)

Oh, wait... does the caster level for Rangers not go with Ranger level? That's probably it...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:55 am

Caster level will be 7th level. It lags the total ranger level by 3.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:14 am

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:05 am

To be clear, it's not going to cover everyone for 14 hours a day. I can either use it on myself or one target for 14 hours a day. If I split it between 2 targets, they could each get 7 hours a day, etc. So we still need our potions, spells, and other ways to adapt to the altitude. But this can help. And having Anna's secure shelter for us to stay in during rest breaks will hopefully help as well.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:29 am

Oh, I misread it. I thought it was something that could be used on multiple people for the duration... too bad. But I see that it says you can divide the duration... hmmm...

EDIT: But that is ALSO a 5th level CLERIC spell... which would have 28 hours of duration to spread around per casting... Between the two of you, how many castings would it take to cover everyone for 14 hours at a time? (Answer, 3 Cleric and 2 Ranger... assuming we still have 8 people, right?)

[Not that I want to make spell decisions for other people... but, it's an idea...]

Return to “Runelords”