Questions before we play

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Questions before we play

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:53 pm

So we were maybe gong to do some RP stuff on the boards before we played again, and... we didnt. That's cool, we can do it tonight.

I'm just hoping to have some ideas of stuff that we want to do while we research the mirror lake's location and all that jazz.

1. Question the dead guy.
2. Identify the loot
3. Plan another shopping excursion before we head out

You all have any other ideas?

I have a couple of questions that I'm curious about, but its likely that you might have more data to work from.

Return to “Runelords”