Calendar (Spring/Summer 2018)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Spring/Summer 2018)

Postby Eliahad » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:45 am

"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:16 am

Tonight's the night! Will you be there?
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:57 am

I have teaching, and will not be home until 7:45 MST, but I will be there soon after that!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:40 am

YAY! Everyone's alive, Illian will be there... eventually... People are smarter than they used to be... at least a few of them that took headbands...

Oh, BTW, thanks to that headband, my third highest skill is now Knowledge: Arcana (18) [After Disable Device (31 - thanks to Skill Focus - and Acrobatics (19)]. I also realized that my Perception (Find Traps) skill on my Roll20 character sheet was low by 1 point. For some reason, I never thought to increase the Trapfinding bonus by 1 when I took my fourth level of rogue... (Since I don't plan on taking more than five levels of rogue, I shouldn't need to remember to increment it again...)

EDIT: BTW... do we have enough diamond dust lying around to cast that Restoration spell on my husband in the morning?
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:41 pm

I wish we were playing our game tonight, because I actually have time this week and next week will be very tired. Maybe I should finish my story.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:45 am

Tonight! Tonight! Tonight is the night!

Although, I may have to drop off a little early tonight. We have the welcome program at our daughter's college tomorrow morning, so I may need a little more than 2 hours of sleep.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:55 am

I've got problems. I should be there technically, but practically will be paying attention to five other things. I might crank the volume up on my computer and that way when you need me someone give a shout on your mic? Much also depends on whether my husband passes out early or not. That sounds weird, I just mean there are a number of projects we need to work on together. Well that makes it sound even worse. Non glamorous non fun projects.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:35 am

I will be late like I was 2 weeks ago. I'll be teaching until 7 MST, and then it's a 45 minute drive home. I'll get on when I can!

See y'all soon(ish!).
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Well, after taking my son down to his university last weekend and my daughter up to hers in Chicago yesterday, I'm pretty wiped out... but I called into work and slept in, so I should be good to go... for at least as long as Tahlvin.
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:30 pm

We can plan on an early drop off then tonight. Finish the encounter with the succubi, make a plan of attack. We don't need to go into the next wing tonight.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:11 am

So today is not the day, right? Sigh. But ok.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:46 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:45 pm

I am sorry to say I have evening events tomorrow and will undoubtedly be late to start. You are welcome to play Dwyn if you need her, if I can't get there in time. I'm sorry but it's falling on a very unfortunate week and day.
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:25 pm

Not certain I can make Thurs, will be on logistics duty in NYC, will attempt to check in one way or another.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:52 pm

I think I can make Thursday. It is like a long walk in the desert any time a week is missed!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:45 pm

So we're on for tonight?! Sounds like we will probably be missing Hal, but we'll have Dwyn. And it sounds like we'll be seeing about permanently disabling the golem, then resting, then checking out the hall associated with Krune (sloth/conjuration). And while resting, the smarter, magically-inclined folks will be studying how to craft weapons out of sex toys and mirrors. :twisted:
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:50 pm

I'm out tonight, too, I have shows :(
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Hi, in case this affects the plan, I have a surprise case of relatives visiting me. I'm going to try to get on for a while but it is quite shaky as to when that's going to happen and then at some point I will have to havew late night drinks.

The important thing is that if there are planning and riddle solving and runelord defeating mechanisms you want to engage in that don't involve crushing people with a hammer it would be good to do those when I'm not there.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:36 pm

Well, as it turned out, I was completely taken up by having guests at the house and have not been free until today.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:16 am

Tonight's the night, correct?

I think it's time we start a new, "fall/winter" calendar thread...

Return to “Runelords”