When should we play next?

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.

When should we have our next session?

4/12
75%
4/26
25%

Total votes: 4
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: When should we play next?

Postby Eliahad » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:58 pm

Ah! Method role-playing. Or,! LARPing.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoebe » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:07 am

I don't want to have to LARP our game. It would involve a lot of getting hurt. :(
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:14 pm

Is this the week of the competitive competition?! I hope it's fabulous and total victory!!!
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:01 pm

It is. I'm on roll20 for a bit.

The kids are going to do the best they can. We're not going to win any event - we're not at that level yet.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:25 am

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:34 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:02 am

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:31 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:22 pm

Tomorrow night (the 26th) is the night! Lusty gaming!

bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:21 pm

Likely to be late and a little fried. Still looking forward to it.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:03 am

I don't get home from my show until 12:30 EDT, but I'll hop on to see if anyone is still there! (Good luck, tomorrow!)
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:43 am

I probably won't be on until 8:30 central time, or thereabouts, as I have my son's middle school band and jazz concert and art show to attend. I'll join as soon as I am able.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:15 am

If you have to start without me because I'm not there just go ahead. I can't predict what this crazy day is going to be like, apart from its starting now and containing a whole string of things that could blow up into major time.

Return to “Runelords”