Character Sheet Audit

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Character Sheet Audit

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:23 pm

I had to do a quick audit. I found some errors and have some questions. It took me awhile because everyone has a different format. (And that's 100% fine with me, you should have your sheet organized the way that is the most beneficial for you.)

Annamanue: How the heck is your dodge bonus that high?

Carbohal: I had a tough time looking through your sheet (the fault of the sheet and my computer, not you), but I did find what I think are a few errors. Your saves should be Fort +15, Ref +12, Will +16. I have your AC as AC 30, flat-footed 25, touch 17 (+9 armor, +2 deflection, +4 Dex, +1 dodge, +1 natural, +3 shield).

Dothan: touch AC should be 13. Save for fascinate should be 23. Don't forget that your bracers give you a +5 to jumping Acrobatics checks, and your cloak gives you +5 Fly. In gear, your shortbow should be +1, not MW. You used up the mold from the Misgivings and the nymph's tears, but you should still have ethillion (you only used 1 flask).

Dwyn: Your character sheet only has you as level 11, and you've only listed yourself as a fighter 9/cleric 1. It looks like you've mostly updated everything else that should be changed. Your flat-footed AC is 27, your touch AC is 16. Your Regular Lucille attacks should be +2 higher. Lucille without Power Attacks should be 1d12+15: It looks like you forgot to change your 2-handed wielding to +3. I didn't do the math on Power Attacks, so you might want to check that to make sure you aren't shorting yourself anything. Your ranged attack should be 1 higher. Your bravery is up to +3.

Illian: Dodge bonus doesn't apply to flat-footed AC, so that should be a 23.

Kay: Just a check on your shortbow...is it a magical +2 or a Str +2 composite? If it's the latter, you shouldn't be able to use it. Also, it looks like your math might be off on those attacks? BAB +6, +7 Dex, +1 masterwork should be +14/+9, right?

Sam: Um....we need to find your sheet.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Re: Character Sheet Audit

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Okay, I'll fix it! It's an auto-fill so I must have something incorrect somewhere else.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:09 pm

Kay's bow is strength +2 composite masterwork, non-magical. Since I lost the Belt of Giant's Strength, it isn't useful for me anymore, yeah... I need to either make myself another +1 strength bow or buy one, which is quicker because it takes forever to make bows... As for the numbers, those are done by the spreadsheet. I think that's taking into account the deficit for using it under strength?
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:16 pm

Thank you, I fixed all those things and actually, I think I was adding in too many attack bonuses but not enough damage bonus. Hopefully it is all accurate at this point.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:03 am

FWIW, if anyone else is curious, I know that Darcs and I spoke about this but the dodge bonus is that high from a feat called Deft Defense, that lets Anna apply her INT bonus to her AC.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:06 pm

I just can't remember what source it was from. I think it was a 3.x product.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:49 pm

Its from a sourcebook called The Deft Fighter. I can find it for you on RPGNOW if you need to see it.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:59 am

For some reason when I recalculated my attack score I came up with + 22 and that was even lower than what Darcs suggested it should be, so I'm wondering what I have missed that is probably needed to make it accurate/higher.

Return to “Runelords”