Calendar (Oct 2018-present)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Oct 2018-present)

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:58 pm

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:05 am

So what's the calendar look like for the upcoming weeks? Are we playing this week, or just skipping a session and picking it back up next week? Keep in mind, GenCon is 2 weeks from this Thursday.

I say we either 1) skip a session, don't play this week, and pick things up next week and continue our every-other-week schedule, or 2) if DMDarcs and everyone else is able, we have a make-up session this week, then continue next week with our regular every-other-week schedule. These two options avoid conflicts with GenCon.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:43 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:57 pm

I'm going to be out of town next week and I don't know if I'll be able to log on successfully... I don't know if the house we're going to has wifi.

I'm more on board for option 2 so that I can at least chip in this week in the eventuality that I can't get on next week.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:52 pm

This week is best for me relative to next! I will have to miss the gen con week and after that should be ok for a while.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:26 pm

My plan was that we play this week and next week, and then go back to the normal schedule, neatly skipping over GenCon week.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:01 am

I plan on it tomorrow and probably won't be there next week, but will be again in two weeks from that. I'll try to come up with an overall plan if that would help. I've been neglecting the narrative and purchases in Magnimar. Definitely needing to spend some loot! Does anyone have that number ready to hand about how much we will have left over from our shares after mutual purchase of resurrection insurances?
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:18 am

Tonight, then!
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:58 pm

I'm not going to make it tonight. Family Reunion + half hour of sleep = tired person.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:55 am

Tonight! Again! I know a few people won't be able to make it, but still, tonight!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:39 am

Yes... Tonight!
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:24 pm

You bet yer ass it's tonight! TONIGHT!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:39 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:24 pm

Hey people, is it THIS Thursday that we're back on? Hope so, super excited!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:23 pm

DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:00 pm

It is! There's a chance I'll be a bit late, but I'm not sure how late yet. Hopefully, it won't be too long.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:19 pm

Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:09 pm

I will also be late, depending on the weather, really.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:25 pm

Is it now? I am here. If you log in and I am not here, it's because I'm getting the kiddo through bath and bedtime. BRB!
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:28 pm

It's not here, Dwyn, DMDarcs had to cancel because his rehearsal was running way long.

Return to “Runelords”