Questions for DMDarcs

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Questions for DMDarcs

Postby DMDarcs » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:21 am

El Jefe
Cleric Thief
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby El Jefe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:36 am

Well, I'm convinced. He's definitely a sparkly vampire in disguise.
The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:46 am

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:29 am

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:44 am

Since I put this question in a different thread, I will put a link in the "question" thread:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1475&p=25663#p25663

ALSO: Is there a mage in Sandpoint who could add the "Agile" special ability to my rapier? I'm sure there was enough cash on hand when we teleported to Sandpoint that I could have taken 10,000gp with me to have that done while we were in town. That was I can reduce Anna's job list...
[Nevermind... not going to spend the money on that yet... Other priorities... So, just the Unchained crafting question about whether I can make my own bow or need to buy a Strength+2 bow.]
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:04 pm

Is this something your players ought to commission for you?

https://imgur.com/gallery/E3K3N
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:47 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:55 pm

Magic, clearly.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:06 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:02 pm

DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:16 pm

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:53 pm

So I should be able to buy some of these and then swap out the heads and make them durable, or are they available on durable shafts already?
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:50 pm

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:27 am

Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:29 am

Eldthor, make a fortitude check.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:54 am

/r 1d20+11

Not that he gets +4 Endurance bonus to his save if it's to resist damage from suffocation or vs. hot or cold environments. He also gets a +4 Resist Nature's Lure bonus vs. fey and plant-based effects. And finally, he gets a +2 Courageous bonus vs. fear. Depending on what Kay has in mind, any or all of those bonuses may come into play.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:57 am

Question 1: When in Tempest Form, can I use Thunderstaff on my Slam Attack to add additional electricity damage?

Question 2: When using the Elemental Touch spell, can I add sneak attack damage? (doubtful...)
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:06 pm

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:31 am

What are the chances of finding +3 Dancing Scarves?
EDIT: Or Masterwork, or +2...

Also, can we say that, sometime while Kay and Dothan were together in Sandpoint, she trained Kay in Mage Hand for a day?

Return to “Runelords”