Campaign Timeline

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Campaign Timeline

Postby Phoebe » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:28 am

Between Abadar 6 and 9 I want to have a side trip if that is ok. It may be a little odd to squeeze in between those dates but Dwyn doesn't need to do any Magnimar shopping now that she's getting her Haversack and Benevolent armor via friends. However, she will be traveling part of the way without any armor - from Sandpoint to her house in the country, since Anna has her armor then and
she only has a leather tunic after getting home - so if that presents any "dangers of the road" please advise accordingly.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Sat May 18, 2019 10:51 am

I updated the timeline in the first post with the day we finally made it out of Runeforge! I believe that's the correct day: we entered 1/23, were in there 11 days, and there are 31 days in that first month, so we should be out on 2/3. Pat, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, and I'll update the first post; I see some conflicting Pathfinder calendar information online, so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm off by +/- 1-2 days.

Incidentally, I think we were in Runeforge for almost 16 months in our time: I think we first entered Runeforge around January 25, 2018, and we exited on May 15, 2019. That's 16 months in real-world time to complete 11 days of in-game time. Whew!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu May 30, 2019 7:56 pm

I think the conflicting information you found is the same conflicting information I've found. Your time reckoning is equal to mine.

Return to “Runelords”