Calendar (September 2019-Present)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (September 2019-Present)

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:59 am

Sorry, no.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zen » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:05 pm

My sinuses didn't agree to have surgery this week so I will be able to make it tomorrow after all.
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:40 pm

I have Opera, but it's a short opera. I'll see if I can get home in time!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:02 am

Tonight then!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:22 am

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:11 am

Phoebe, you missed it! There was an aurochs stampede! They were massive, about 3-4 squares per side, and there were about 24 or so of them! And they just came running out of the gate! It was beautiful! And you missed it!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:47 am

Did anyone think to take a screenshot? We should have taken a screenshot for her!
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:16 pm

OMG just stab me and be done. Can we replay it somehow? I had many bad things happen that interfered with my ability to play. I am so sorry, things have been unusual. I was sad and now the aurochs... Just giving up on the good in general.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:08 pm

I keep thinking about the stampede of aurochs. It is literally my Netflix handle.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:41 am

Glad this is not the week because tonight is going to be even worse than last week. :(
I'm really hoping that next week there is a break in the action somehow. Unfortunately I may have to take an out of town trip right at this time. Starting to grow despondent over the lack of Pathfinder.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:01 am

Tonight! Assuming DMDarcs is available and we have a quorum of PCs. Tonight!
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:36 am

I'mma gonna be there!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:48 am

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:27 am

Are we playing tonight?
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:43 pm

Yes we play!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:12 am

Oh #$&+ I completely forgot it was Thursday. Okay, I'm going to go slink off to a hole and despair now. Was here, could have logged on, and just utterly forgot what day we were on. :cry:
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:12 pm

We're scheduled for two thursdays from now, but if talking through stuff would help, I'd be willing for the foreseeably unscheduled future, to show up on roll20 for whatever.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:01 pm

We are scheduled for NEXT week, not THIS week, correct?
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:35 pm

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:19 am

Return to “Runelords”