Calendar (September 2019-Present)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Calendar (September 2019-Present)

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:23 am

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (September 2019-Present)

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:23 am

Mike, would you like to pin this thread to the top of the boards and unpin the old one?
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:45 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:30 pm

I don't have a problem gaming on Halloween. The kids' bedtime is when we start, so it's not an issue here. Probably more of an issue for you Central and Mountain people.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:18 pm

Right now my biggest issue is my work schedule. It might be time to leave Illian as a rear guard and I'll come hang out when I can. As it stands right now I'm going to miss tonight and the next 3 sessions after that. Yay for having work, though.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:29 pm

I'm home at last and trying to get to my computer!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:09 am

I'm fine gaming Halloween night, then shifting after that to avoid Thanksgiving, or just taking Thanksgiving off, whatever works for the rest of you.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:10 am

Odds are high that I'm out for both those holidays; there's just too much going on here late into the evening.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:08 am

Tonight!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:35 am

Tonight!
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:12 am

Tonight!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:37 am

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:33 pm

Hi, I'm home, I put away groc, I need to get a working computer. Text me if an emergency arises, otherwise I'll be there as soon as I can commandeer one of the laptops.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:19 am

I'm likely to be late tonight. I've got someplace I need to be between 7 and 8 Central time that could go later than that. I doubt I'll be later than 9 Central time.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:20 pm

I just posted in Facebook Messenger, but I think it's in the party's best interest if we wait until next week to play. I have a feeling we're going to be short on front-line fighters, which might not be the wisest when tromping through the domain of a wendigo. I also know that our healing capacity will be somewhat limited as well. I think if we delay until next week, and then continue on a 2 week rotation after that, we avoid holiday issues as well.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:15 pm

This turned out to be very good for me because I had a wild evening and wasn't free and clear to do anything until eleven. Life crazy at the moment.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:38 am

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:26 am

It's a Thursday night in November and I'm traveling, which means tonight is our game night!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:17 am

Oh wow, I was really thinking it was Wednesday, that's how this week is going! So in a way it's bad because it means I'm not done with the work I need to do, but it's also good because we have our game!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:33 am

I should be free and clear tonight. My daughter is working, but my wife should be able to pick her up at the end of her shift because she'll be done working by then...

Return to “Runelords”