[Leveling Up] Spell Choices

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Leveling Up] Spell Choices

Postby Zen » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:33 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Re: [Leveling Up] Spell Choices

Postby Phoebe » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:07 pm

Sounds like you solved it but I also really like the aesthetics of that. Kay is a really interesting contradiction in a way - she seems happy and fun most of the time, but her magic bursts out in all these wild ways like thunderclouds and electricity zaps. Is she sitting on mountains of repressed rage? Does her energy just build up until it has to hit the release valve this way, and then she's back to being a happy wifey? I feel like there's a lot in the back story that could make it go either way. I think I managed to use the word way like 5 times in this post because of dirty confused logorrhea.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Re: [Leveling Up] Spell Choices

Postby Zen » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:55 am

I think you've nailed her persona pretty well there... :)
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin

Return to “Runelords”