Travel Crafting

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Travel Crafting

Postby Zen » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:55 am

Looking at the timeline, we were traveling a month between when we finished the Elixers of the Peaks and when we arrived at the Vekker's cabin (or the Dwarf Snacking Cabin). So, while traveling, Presuming it's alright with Darcs... Kay would have been making durable arrows with her supplies she brought along... I rolled four crafting rolls for four weeks:

33 = 206
37 = 231
33 = 206
33 = 206
Total = 849

All pretty pitiful, but they get the job done. So a total of 849 sp worth of crafting. Items completed:

1 Durable Frost-Forged Steel Arrow
2 Durable Fire-Forged Steel Arrows
2 Durable Alchemical Silver Arrows
1 Durable Elysian Bronze Arrow

For now I'll carry these. (I'll have to update my spreadsheet and reprint my PDF later.)
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Re: Travel Crafting

Postby Phoebe » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:53 pm

What is the elixers of the peaks? Is that where we were before coming up to the cabin?
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Re: Travel Crafting

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:21 pm

is a potion that allows the imbiber to function at high altitude in mountainous terrain. And that's where we're heading, is high altitude mountainous terrain. Without having some sort of protection like this elixir or Thor's air bubble spell, exposure to elements and thin atmosphere at high altitude can be debilitating and even deadly. So we need to acclimate ourselves to working at high altitudes, and when we go above the death zone in the highest peaks, we need to have some way like these potions and spells to remain functional. Otherwise, Karzhoug is going to wipe his ass with us.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"

Return to “Runelords”