Prestige Classes

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Prestige Classes

Postby Eliahad » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:20 pm

Anyone considering exploring a prestige class?
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Re: Prestige Classes

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:37 am

When I originally started with the ranger/druid combination, I had my eye on the Nature Warden PrC. I dropped that plan awhile ago, but it's still a possibility. I'll have to go back and read through the PrC description...
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:23 am

I'm pretty sure they don't have PrC's for the hybrid classes. I get access to Greater Exploits at 11th level, which is similar in function.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:55 am

I'm already limiting the cool bloodline powers that I can get to by multiclassing... So I haven't looked at prestige classes. (Looking forward to getting Tempest in a Teapot at next level, if just to write the "first use" story of it on the boards...)
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:55 am

Already there my friends. If the face tattoo didn't give it away, Samaidriel is an Exalted of Desna
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:23 pm

We were discussing this very thing last night. I cant wait to see how he reacts :banana:

Return to “Runelords”