This Happened

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: This Happened

Postby Ronster » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:35 pm

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby akiva » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:07 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:16 pm

One of my best friends just died.
Reel on a repeating loop
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:35 pm

akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:12 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:07 am

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:32 am

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Iantha
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Iantha » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:30 pm

Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:44 pm

I'm sorry, Akiva. Remember that your'e not alone. People here like you.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:28 pm

Thanks. I wish i had something profound to say about it, but all I’ve got is pain and sorrow.

Fuck.
Reel on a repeating loop
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:43 am

Wish there was more we could do to help other than say that we're here for you to vent if you feel the need...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Thanks. I don't really have any venting right now. It just hurts a fuck of a lot.
Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:10 am

Tense as hell this morning.
Reel on a repeating loop
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:48 am

Officially part of the "shared" economy, trying to get a bit of cash before my trip, started delivering groceries for a app called instacart, 60 bucks last night after my real job for one grocery trip! Overall I would say it was about 2 hours of work, 30 bucks a hour, not bad at all.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:10 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:57 pm

Went to a hockey game with a friend who’s in town for the funeral. Fun, but sad too—my dead friend loved hockey.
Reel on a repeating loop
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:08 pm

I'm glad you don't have to confront this weekend and the funeral alone; good that another friend is at least present and you know roughly what each other are going through.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:11 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:13 pm

Really interesting to review this thread and see that about seven weeks ago I was flopping around in the bottom of a barrel, and I decided to climb the fuck out forever and somehow managed to do it. Yes, brain, sometimes you serve yourself well.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:02 pm

Reel on a repeating loop

Return to “Nerd Babble”