Music Music Music

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Music Music Music

Postby Elle » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:39 pm

I am trying to figure out if they are playing in a room full of Legos. I'm not sure what all is happening here. The singer has a sick bike.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby akiva » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:02 am

Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:03 am

Op Ivy were amazing. I liked Rancid's first album, but thought they got boring after that.
Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:04 am

Who knew that Joe Strummer could write superb Latino and ? And who knew that I would love it? I mean, I hate country music.
Reel on a repeating loop
buckett
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby buckett » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:25 am

Joe Strummer could do anything...dude was a genius.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:32 pm

Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:45 pm

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:52 pm

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:55 pm

Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:18 pm

I'm still on "Baby I'm a Star".
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:03 am

Ok, having moved on somewhat from I'm a Star, dancing to Prince's Delirious. Don't watch them, there is nothing redeeming, this is not some kind of irony or sarcasm on my part. The upside is that I will never, ever again let my daughter shame me for my dancing. My dancing is great. My dancing is just fine. OBVIOUSLY.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:36 pm

I guess it has upset me so much to read more than one bullshit article in the past 24 wherein Prince's gender-identity-that-has-totally-confused-the-world-of-"male"-hack-journalists was "explained" by quoting , along with discussion of the overt sexuality of his music, that now I have moved on to this one as the music du jour. Please, please, please, is it impossible that a celebrity can pass away with some sort of decency and respectfulness shown? And really, why are people so screwed up that a person who has a different aesthetic has to be "explained", like this is some bizarre anomaly incompatible with normal heterosexual life? I mean, if someone wants to dress in ruffly things AND be gay, God bless him, but what is wrong with us as a culture that 30 years passes and somehow we're driven to madness by the possibility that someone could do their own awesome thing and not give one tiny, dry poo whether others found it acceptable or normal? Anyway, the point is that if I had to pick my favorite hymn, it would be For the Beauty of the Earth, but if I had to pick my second favorite Christian hymn, it would be this song, and I don't appreciate it being used to say dumb shit about sex and gender, especially in such disrespectful ways. This is beautiful in every possible way.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:01 pm

Watching Jurassic World and was reminded of .
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:07 pm

Are you by chance having the HBO? Or are you one of my relatives? Because I just talked to them and that's what they were doing.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:41 am

akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:23 am

According to my profile, about 35% of my posts have been in this thread. I think I talk/post too much here.
Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:09 am

Reel on a repeating loop
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:09 am

These are all great! You definitely should keep up the 35% or whatever!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:41 am

over :tafkap: will end. Maybe never. I never met the man but it is like a relative died, I don't know. Seems a little excessive but I assume it's connected to sadness about all sorts of random things. He represented freedom and creativity at a time of life when those things seemed a little elusive, and now at my age those things seem especially valuable and worth preserving. The world seems a little less free and creative without such a person.

Return to “Nerd Babble”