Help Us

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help Us

Postby Phoebe » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:24 am

Today is just one of those days, I am done living among idiots. Why do we have to live our lives surrounded by such total fucking idiots?! They're everywhere, absolutely thick across the land. And now one has shot his students and just keeps on without giving them so much as a bandaid. Life rolls on because this shocking testimony of foolishness is low on the list of worsts tthis week alone! Oh these people who want to arm teachers and are so profoundly dumb in their love affair with guns they don't know how to use. God preserve us from this knee-deep idiocy.
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Re: Help Us

Postby Walrus » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:33 pm

Most of us outsiders who try to talk sense into decision makers, or those who might vote for them are so tired of getting slapped down by idiots who refuse to look at the evidence in front of their face.

When a child cuts themselves with a knife - you don't ensure the entire kindy class has knives - you take it away and put them in a time-out!
I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:27 pm

But how can you stop a determined child with an illegally obtained knife unless everyone has a really big knife?!

In other news, can I have a moment with God now? Dear God: a man I know and often am forced to socialize and dine with, is sending snotty comments around about Stephen Hawking - yes, that Stephen - being in hell now because he was an atheist. Lord, can you just make it so that guy never happens to vote or remember his absentee ballot? TIA.
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:58 pm

I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:30 pm

Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:04 pm

mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:33 pm

Return to “Nerd Talk”