Letter Home

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Letter Home

Postby akiva » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:18 pm

My school district sent home a letter to all students today that included the following: "Your children--our students---are safe. Families should continue sending their children to school."

They go on to say that the school district does not track immigration status and the district will not share any information it does have about that status.
Reel on a repeating loop
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Re: Letter Home

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:29 pm

It makes me sad they had to do that.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Fight the bastards any way you can.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:10 pm

......wow
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:13 pm

Yep. Some churches are getting ready to take similar action to protect people. Meanwhile the parents of kids in a Jewish school get emails about all the nationwide bomb threats they're experiencing. All hoaxes so far! :banana:
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:31 pm

I'm going to have to figure out where I can volunteer. I'm going to have to find the time to do it.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “Nerd Talk”