Oscars

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Oscars

Postby Phoebe » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:21 pm

Cynthia Erivo
Laura Dern
Halle Berry

IMO winning the Best Dresses of night. I haven't really seen all of them though. Many a boring dress. Meryl Streep's looks interesting but they only showed her top.
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Re: Oscars

Postby poorpete » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:53 pm

s there a Grammy Award for "Best Spoken Word Acceptance of an Award" so we can guarantee Viola Davis her EGOT?
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Re: Oscars

Postby Phoebe » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:11 am

I tuned in late so need to watch the Viola Davis speech. Did see the "wrong best picture" fiasco unfold. Thought Warren was having a senior moment, when actually he was being smart to pause.

I do have a new favorite designer, though - see link above. That is my Oscar dress, for when... I dunno. Screenplay maybe? Yeah, let's go with that. Or I accompany my kid there. That is the dress I will wear and this Paolo Sebastian person is the greatest ever. Dress picks remain unchanged; many crap dresses at this one. Like world is depressed. I have migraine so could be confused.

Return to “Nerd Talk”