[TV] Legion

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
buckett
Orange Troubleshooter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[TV] Legion

Postby buckett » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:57 am

Anyone else watching this show? It's hands down my favorite comic book property since The Dark Knight (although I haven't seen Logan yet). I've been getting superhero/comic fatigue lately, but this show is just SO unique and creative it's impossible for me not to love it.

It also features the best performance of Aubrey Plaza's career, and some of the most legitimately scary scenes I've seen on television. Really good stuff.
WillyGilligan
Harvey Dent

Re: [TV] Legion

Postby WillyGilligan » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:48 am

I'm catching up on it. I'm really enjoying how much it plays with perception of reality, but it feels like EVERYTHING is questionable, which I'm worried is going to get old. I'm starting to settle on the stuff with the mutant group being real, but mostly because of the X label. If it wasn't attached to mutant comics, it could easily be the case that his powers were a delusion as well.

Return to “Nerd Talk”