Episode 178 - Thundarr the Barrbarrian

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 178 - Thundarr the Barrbarrian

Postby Mike » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:21 am

Mike’s first playtest of Mars Needs Cows! And it was awesome! Then Mike geeks out about Pascal’s Triangle… cuz y’know… he’s a geek like that. And then Mike talks about time travel movies--the BEST kind of movies--and the latest one he’s seen: Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel. But then R2 rolls out with the Pod-O-Matic, and he’s got a double load of listener-submitted questions for this week. From bears in schools to Thundarr Thurrsday; from duck fighting to an improv within an improv about neutering Ookla the Mok; from cotton candy to cyberpunk to the ultimate throwdown between He-Man and Thundarr! And that’s just the tip of the iceberg, because there’s over a half-dozen more that have nothing to do with Thundarr at all! It’s not too late to join the cult! Listen now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 178 - Thundarr the Barrbarrian

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:32 am

Thundarr needs to take on a horse-sized duck!
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:09 pm

You talking about Pascal's Triangle reminded me about the Sierpinski triangle and how much I love fractals and how gorgeous math can be. Thank you for that quick trip down my mental rabbit hole, and now I know what's going to occupy me during Evangeline's dance class tonight. :)
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:24 pm

Illian was designed to be the most expendable since the very beginning. It's only when he got healed that he started acting all cowardly and waiting for Dwyn to take most of the charges. So, no worries! I'm happy to be the most expendable. It means I'm doing my job!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”