Stitcher?

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Stitcher?

Postby Kyle » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:05 pm

Is Nerd Pride Radio listed on Stitcher? If not, can you do that? I'm getting rid of apple's podcast app and moving to stitcher (because it's compatible with my car's dash display).
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Stitcher?

Postby Kyle » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:02 pm

So... yes? It is and I can't find it? Or is the silence so deafening because I could have figured out a way to do this myself? What am I missing?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:31 pm

Well, I WAS ignoring you, but if you're going to be a pest about it... I suppose.

Sorry. Just lazy. I'll do this.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:41 am

Thanks. Also, I've noticed that you don't sing enough on the podcast. So get on that too.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”