Episode 180 - Kim Jong Hero

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 180 - Kim Jong Hero

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:14 am

Great episode! Elijah joins Mike on this episode to talk about Otzi the Iceman, poetry, a long stretch on politics where both of them get quite worked up and passionate, and finally a little Nerd Rage about the miniaturization of dogs. There’s also five new listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic where they talk about Star Wars 8 rumors, zombie defense, a bro-on-bro eating contest, hot wings, and a brand new bed-wed-behead featuring modern women of power. I’m telling you guys--this really is the greatest episode ever. And I mean it this time! Listen now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Episode 180 - Kim Jong Hero

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:38 am

Blarg. I'm pretty loose in Uncomfortable Topics about saying "Trump rolled back Obama era regulations" when I should have been more specific about when it's Trump and/or Congress. The internet privacy stuff and some of the EPA rules were rolled back by legislative action.

Oh well. Maybe next time I'll do research.
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:06 am

Your son has a hit list?!?! Should I be afraid?

Especially when I say : I love hearing your kids, but I can't hear them half the time. Get on the Mic kids, without banging the Mic.

Also, I'm pro-pause button coughing.
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:22 am

Yeah, all the banging in this episode is Eli leaning on the table causing the legs to creak.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:47 pm

Do you and Eli want to know what true terrorism is? It's whichever one of you decided to play the drum solo from Wipeout on the microphone for the entire. fucking. epidsode. Enough of your hate speech!
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:20 am

Just finished. Holy shit- how much do I want to steal the idea of Kim Jong Un as a secret hero that just wants to save the earth? We could even work on ideas for why it has to be a secret and how all his terrible policies are for the best. If Eli's not going to write it- let me know and we can start a fun thread on this.

Also- I'm putting this out there-- I got real uncomfortable when you were talking about dog breeds as "genetic monsters." I get your point and I agree with you about how there is such a thing as responsible breeding, but seriously go back and listen to that section. Listen to it and imagine you just read a horrifying article about the popularity of eugenics in the early part of the 20th century. Again- I'm not saying you're wrong about your substantive points, but they way you said it REALLY made me cringe.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:08 am

Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:41 pm

By the way- donate your car. I just donated a car to Goodwill (but almost all nonprofits will arrange it) and they tow it off for you and everything. Then you can deduct the amount they get at auction for it-- normally 300-500 bucks for a junker.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:21 pm

Nice.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”