Podomatic

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Podomatic

Postby Kyle » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:33 pm

Hey losers- I've submitted 60 entries to the podomatic over the last three days. I'm going to continue to dominate this shit. Unless.... no, there's no way... but maybe.... nah!

I was thinking that maybe everyone else could submit some, thus diluting my dominant entry count. But y'all are too lazy to do that. Losers.

Enjoy listening to me program the podcast for the next six weeks!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Podomatic

Postby Mike » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:57 pm

I just finished adding them all to the list, and I was about to come in here and post a thread about How to Avoid 'The Kyle Show.' You beat me to it.

He literally owns 38% of the available territory here. It's gonna be All Kyle, All the Time... unless there's someone who could possibly stand up to this tyrant.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Podomatic

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Challenge Accepted (only I can't go to our Worm Meeting this year which is where I usually write them all)
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”