Listener Betrayal 183!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 183!

Postby Mike » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:03 pm

This is it! The final episode of this week! Join me!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 183!

Postby Cazmonster » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:11 pm

Should we reach The Singularity, where a super-intelligent AI take control of the world from us, do you think Humanity would survive?

I'd like to think that we would, and that the AI would help us find ways to make our lives worthwhile. I can't see an AI coming into existence that doesn't have scruples.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Listener Betrayal 183!

Postby Mike » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:19 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”