Listener Betrayal 184!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 184!

Postby Mike » Sat May 06, 2017 5:26 pm

It's time!

Two part question:

A) what's the most ridiculously powerful character you've ever played in any tabletop RPG?

2) what's the lowest rated movie on Rotten Tomatoes that you really, genuinely (and unironically) enjoyed?
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 184!

Postby Eliahad » Sat May 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Uncle Illian! No seriously, this is the highest level I've ever been. What's your favorite Uncle Illian moment so far?

The movie thing takes effort that I don't have right now, because reasons. Feel free to belittle me at your leisure.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat May 06, 2017 6:57 pm

I'm leaving for Mexico at 5 am tomorrow. Please promise me that you'll keep the Connor McThread of the Clan McThread thread alive.
Producefarmer
Pwned Noob

Postby Producefarmer » Sat May 06, 2017 7:03 pm

Hey Mike! Hope you're enjoying the May weather out there! It's been remarkably pleasant today, sun-wise. I'm afraid I don't remember any of my old characters to answer the first part of your question. All the DM's I've had in the past had a real big thing for starting characters at no higher than 2nd level and petering out campaigns around 5th levels or so.

The most divisive movie I really remember enjoying would have to be Willow when I was a little kid. It gets some pretty serious mockery when it's mentioned these days online, so maybe it wasn't as good as I remember it?

Here are some questions for you!

What's the game you really want to try out or play again, but everyone around you groans or gives half-hearted interest when you bring it up?

You've been to quite a few states in America IIRC. So... which state has the genuinely nicest people?

Have a great weekend!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat May 06, 2017 8:03 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”