Episode 184 - Caveman San Diego

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 184 - Caveman San Diego

Postby Mike » Mon May 08, 2017 12:03 am

Fingertips episode: Mike talks about Guardians of the Galaxy, Magic the Gathering, chewy candy, how The National Enquirer has its finger on the pulse of the Trump voter, plus Lootcrate and other odds and ends. After that, R2 delivers a dozen new listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic. There’s Mike’s musical princess name, what to say to young Lindsay Lohan if given the chance, why Mike’s hand is stuck in a toaster, Pokemon, and of course where in the world is Caveman San Diego. All that and a half-dozen more that are just as awesome. Other podcasts only wish they could be this cool. You need to listen now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 184 - Caveman San Diego

Postby Tahlvin » Mon May 08, 2017 9:54 am

Most ridiculously powerful character I've ever played? A friend ran a campaign for 20th-level characters, and I ran a wizard/cleric/mystic theurge. It was pretty much a campaign buster. With improved initiative, he always went early in the initiative order, and both 9th level arcane and divine spells available, it was ridiculous.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon May 08, 2017 3:04 pm

I have two items from this episode for Mike was WRONG next week.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Tue May 09, 2017 6:49 pm

Um, technically Sung Markiel was a geneticist who also happened to be a musician.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue May 09, 2017 7:32 pm

Doesn't sound as impressive when I describe the game though. You know me... It's all about appearances.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Tue May 09, 2017 7:58 pm

Actually.... You're totally right.

That game is one I remember fondly. Earl and I had a long, long conversation about how our brains worked (sort of.). It was like an hour of role playing while everyone else was off doing other things. It was amazing!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed May 10, 2017 11:02 am

What's up with this Patreon thing? How do we do it? Is there a link?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed May 10, 2017 11:20 am

It's a hypothetical link. So it's hidden.

But thank you.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”