Listener Betrayal 185!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 185!

Postby Mike » Sat May 13, 2017 9:26 pm

I am now recording! Be a part of it!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Producefarmer
Pwned Noob
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 185!

Postby Producefarmer » Sat May 13, 2017 10:30 pm

Hello Mike!

Happy Mother's Day weekend! I hope you have something special planned for Mrs. Jones.

Tell me about your signature Magic: The Gathering deck! What are the key cards, and which creatures do you especially enjoy summoning?
Which color of magic is the Fearless Girl to your Charging Bull because of how unfun it feels to play against? My colors used to be White and Green back in the day, and I detested playing Blue players back in the day because I'd have to second-guess myself on every one of my turns when they had a couple of extra mana lying around.

Keep up the great work and have an epic weekend!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Listener Betrayal 185!

Postby Mike » Sat May 13, 2017 10:45 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”