Episode 186 - The Black Bomber

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 186 - The Black Bomber

Postby Mike » Mon May 22, 2017 12:03 am

Thanks to a wealth of listener feedback, Mike revisits the tricky subject of complimenting strangers. Then he talks about his own game setting for post-apocalyptic superheroes, Legacy of Justice. On the Science Corner, there’s great white sharks and why you can’t keep them in captivity. Plus the Black Bomber, who very nearly became the worst mistake DC comics ever made. In yet another Uncomfortable Topic, Mike has a frustrating conversation about Planned Parenthood with a coworker. And then he’s got reviews of Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Iron Fist. It’s a jam-packed episode, so after all of that, R2 only has time for one Pod-O-Matic question before we get to Listener Betrayal. Come and listen now--you’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll wish it wasn’t over so soon.

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Episode 186 - The Black Bomber

Postby Kyle » Mon May 22, 2017 10:54 am

A few things:

1- Your conversation with your coworkers wasn't fruitless, it was a dialogue. And change doesn't come easy- if it did it would already happen. Keep up the good work.

2- The reasons I didn't like Iron Fist were two fold: (1) I found Danny Rand to be an unlikeable character and I didn't find myself rooting or caring for him- he was a little insufferable to watch; and (2) the writing was so lazy- how many times did they need to go hide somewhere only to end up back at the dojo? What? How dumb are the bad guys in this show? Check the dojo first, dum dums! It was little lazy stuff like that which really irritated me and took me out of the show. All that being said, though, I think he'll be good in the defenders as a side-player.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon May 22, 2017 11:37 am

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Mon May 22, 2017 12:05 pm

Well- and more to the point- after it happened a couple of times I'd get furious when it happened AGAIN. "What are you doing you dum dums? They looked there last time!"

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”