Episode 136 - Mothers Day

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 136 - Mothers Day

Postby Mike » Mon May 09, 2016 7:40 am

Just a short episode this week. Mike wishes everyone a happy Mothers Day, and then talks briefly about how he hurt his thumbs, how he once threatened to sue H.G. Wells, and how much he's enjoying Slither.io. There's five new listener-submitted questions for the Pod-O-Matic, and even a little Listener Betrayal at the end. It's the perfect way to start your week.

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 136 - Mothers Day

Postby Cazmonster » Mon May 09, 2016 6:17 pm

It is the best way to start the hard week at work. Thanks Mike!
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Wed May 11, 2016 3:20 pm

Thank you SO much for the Mother's day greeting, Mike, I can't tell you what it meant to me!
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed May 11, 2016 5:06 pm

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”