Episode 189 - Rainbow Jupiter

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 189 - Rainbow Jupiter

Postby Mike » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:56 am

This week, after a slew of updates, Mike talks about the Obayashi space elevator on the Science Corner. Then there’s a serious cautionary tale about talking to strangers. Plus Mike’s got some podcasts to talk about on Pod People. Then comes R2 with ten all-new, listener-submitted questons on the Pod-O-Matic, from Universal’s Dark Universe to Dan Ackroyd movies, plus workplace decor, Tang, and a half-dozen more that range into the completely bizarre. This is the podcast the Gypsy fortune teller warned you about. Listen to it now before you completely lose your nerve!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 189 - Rainbow Jupiter

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:56 am

Hooray! You got to the TORG-based question this episode! I heard there may be new TORG at this Gencon.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”