Listener Betrayal 193!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 193!

Postby Mike » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:11 pm

We're recording! (No Top Gun tonight... sorry.)

Do your thang!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 193!

Postby Cazmonster » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:21 pm

Tell us a bit of movie trivia that you're happy you know. I'll give you one of mine: James Gunn is the principle writer of the Scooby Doo live action movie.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:45 pm

I have a fighter and a paladin in my group. I just gave them Gemini Swords, but they don't know that. They thing they're just +1 longswords, but when one of them hits, and they're within 50 feet of each other, the other sword becomes a +2. If that guy hits, then the other guys becomes a +3. This continues until one of them misses, then they go back to +1. It's a pain in the ass to track- but it pays off watching them try to figure out what the hell is going on with their awesome swords. They haven't figured it out.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:47 pm

Role Playing Question time!

Aliens from another world are trying to make contact through the Nerd Pride Radio forum. Who do you choose as our ambassador?
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:51 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”