Episode 195 - File 13

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 195 - File 13

Postby Mike » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:45 am

It’s a new week and a new episode! At the Gaming Table, Mike’s got his brand new copy of Lazer Ryderz AND all the back issues of Dragon and Dungeon magazines on PDF! In Fingertips, he covers dementia village and The Orville. And then R2 has a half-dozen brand-new, listener-submitted questions including two new Bed/Wed/Beheads and love at first sight. This is the episode that all the time-travelers come to the 21st century for, and now it’s finally your chance. Don’t miss it!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 195 - File 13

Postby Eliahad » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:39 pm

That first pod-o-matic question worked out better than it had any right to.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:08 pm

Agreed! Between that one and Kyle's literal bed/wed/behead I feel like we played right into the listeners' hands.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:30 pm

I was so delighted with how the B/W/B went. Perfecto!

Also want to say that Noah was super on-pointe in this episode. Good job to both of you.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:58 am

Thanks for the encouragement for Henry. Hopefully, when he listens to it Wednesday, it will allay some fears.

You're a good man, Mike.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”